Friday, February 27, 2009

\m/

Last night, Kris, a friend of mine, brought me to a friend's place. I was supposed to go home but he told me they were writing a metal song. Due to the irresistible temptation I came along.

Ayo's place was pretty cool. The studio was not that grand but it was more than enough to accommodate a whole band, and his drum kit's pretty awesome. I got to play it for a while.

Anyway, we were writing this song about Rome VS Carthage. It was supposed to be a progressive rock song but then Kris pitched in this deathcore riff as an intro and everything else followed. I soon found myself growling HAHAHA. And when I did that, they stopped the open jam session and requested me to growl the whole song.

So I was in and all they needed was a bassist.

---
Band name: My Chemical Romans
(Proposed) Song title: Immolate Carthago

1 comment:

rachel marra said...

lol my chemical romans. :))