Friday, July 10, 2009

Contentment

For some reason, I'm feeling this inner drive that propels me to be happy for no reason at all. Well, in actuality, I just realized that no matter what happens, I still have to value what I have - or at least be contented with the life I have.

Furthermore, I feel like doing a lot of school stuff this weekend. I'm kind of focusing my energy to do all the tasks I need to finish. I'm really motivated for no goddamn reason. I just feel happy and revitalized.

So yes, basically I am re-energized with optimism. I now look at the world in a very different perspective. I can see goodness from everything I encounter and I feel like I can make good out of something useless at first. I've never felt this way before.

And oh, love is out of the matter here by the way. I just felt the positive vibes of life by being a very positive person as opposed to what I was before. I am now ready to tackle reality while empowered by my trust on myself.

P.S. Do you know the word 'sarcasm?'

No comments: