Monday, August 10, 2009

I Didn't Know That

Well here's something really cool. I once forged this thing called "heart" in the fires of enthusiasm and sincerity. It was powerful enough - being my own Excalibur to fend off impurities to the word "love." I tried to make that heart stand for true love.

Sometimes, you just lose the war.

It looks like this: this so-called heart I offered to that someone declined what I willingly gave her and she gave it back to me. So me, being dumbfounded at the time, thought that that heart would be of no use. Still, I kept it.

After several months of intense and rigorous analysis, I now conclude that this thing I worked hard for called "heart" is nothing but a stinky little piece of shit. So while I was walking home just this afternoon I threw it away. I don't know where it landed though but I hope it gets destroyed. I don't care now that it's out of me. At least I got one of my hands free.

Although I'm willing to forge another one, perhaps a stronger and more determined one, for a special someone, I'm afraid that I'd be deliberately wasting my time.

Now I know what this is: Bitterness. I should stop ranting, like, now? Yes. This ain't getting me anywhere and I'm simply igniting my own entropy.

No comments: