Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rise Against

Yeah, that title sounds familiar, doesn't it? No? Oh.

It's been more than half a year already. I have crossed another segment, as to what my previous entry exploits, and I think that it's a rather healthy step towards the future. You see, whenever you jump over something, small or big, there's that tiniest bit of your consciousness that instantly makes you a kid again. Like a fleeting thought, the thing you're trying to skip could probably a chasm. Or an abyss. There's that innate fear of stepping into it and falling to god-knows-where.

Then you land at the other side. You balance yourself and regain momentum with a sigh of relief. You automatically look back and see what you just accomplished. Then and there, you keep walking, again.

This is naturally a lame metaphor, and obviously the point of this all is to keep you bored. I win.

In other news, I'd like to start something like "Project 100" - a 100-day period where I'll list down a number of things I'd like to get over with and do them all as soon as possible. I figured the best way to motivating the self is bullshitting yourself. The world works with shit, because if it's shitless, it's not going to work at all. We need more shit. I mean, we should cover the shit with more shit and pile all shit higher and higher to the point that it stinks beyond heaven.

Hi God. I believe that's your shit. I guess your paradise doesn't have drainage systems. Clean your shit, bro.

No comments: