Friday, April 23, 2010

The Social Contract

I haven't smoked since the time and date I mentioned on the previous blog considering I was very much tempted and tortured the whole day - I'm quite thankful that self-discipline was able to put its power over my mortality and I got home without lighting a single cigarette stick. Now that's a start.

I realized that loving many people is very much possible, to the extent that you put your heart in each and every one of them. Being committed and passionate towards a single person is a different thing. And there's nothing wrong when these two occur at the same time simply because it's just an expression of how much you care for the people concerned. To cut off the cheesy thing...

I'm fond of someone. HAHAHA this is truly something different, considering the look and image of so many of my previous blogs since last year. This doesn't necessarily mean that I'm going to definitely go for her and win her or something. I'd just like to see how things will play out eventually by taking small steps towards that goal - her. But before that, I'm going to get my act together before I venture into doing something quite heroic.

No comments: