Saturday, April 23, 2011

Smoke Log

I've had 10 sticks for the last 4 weeks. I've been monitoring my smoking since I'm on the road to quitting. Yep, I haven't completely gotten off the vice yet, but actually I haven't been feeling the need for it lately. The last 5 sticks I had were in the effort of trying myself if I would actually give in to smoking again.

It doesn't feel as good as my 3-packs-a-day routine before. I don't feel the need for it anymore. I've also learned that alcohol triggers my "need" for it so I'm also cutting that down --wait, I already did. This clean living log makes me feel good, hence the post.

Sorry for making this a (b)Log dear Cheetos. But if you must know, a cigarette stick is like a Cheetos stick. Though the cigarette may be the real deal in terms of "flaming hot" and that it is a good instigator for Maya, and that alcohol may be the best lubricant for letting ideas endlessly flow in the vessel of the mind,

Nothing beats cheese.

No comments: