Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Raining

Yesterday was like any other summer day. Aside from being freaking hot, the weather seemed to be too much of a troll. It rained for 15 minutes yesterday afternoon. Then, night turned very humid. Traffic was hell's bitch too. It was my first day of school. Uneventful, may I say, but it does not change the fact that days passing by continually remind me of time.

I've accidentally deleted my novel around 3 weeks ago. I have gotten over it, maybe. I am rewriting a new one and hopefully I can finish it by the end of June. It's not that I'm rushing it. It's more of... a challenge. End of June isn't necessarily a deadline. I'd rather call it an optimal time for publishing a piece. Don't ask me why, I don't know either.

Anyway, I'm logging off in 10 minutes. I've got to get to school early today before the rain turns into asshole mode. I'm going to put up more stuff these days.

No comments: