Saturday, June 25, 2011

When Death Is Bored

About a week ago, I got into an accident because of a rather stupid jeepney driver. Or maybe, it's more of the failure of communication between the driver and the passenger. Nonetheless, it is the driver's responsibility to keep all his passengers safe. The one who brought me to my destination last Saturday however was an idiot.

Now that I have recovered quite well enough to walk around the house, mom's convincing me to come to the hospital with her. It's what I originally wanted right after the accident. But now that I have gotten back the usefulness of my mortal body, I'd rather leave it to time for my full recovery. I mean, it's actually practical to go with mom. I just have a thing for hospitals. Hospitals don't scare me. I just don't like going to such and have myself checked when I am back to functionality.

Lastly, we have better things to cure. Well, whatever. Maybe I'd be opting to go with mom later basically because I have to accompany her to her check up. Admittedly, my body still hasn't fully recovered anyway, so might as well grab this opportunity. And in addition, she told me she'd pay for my haircut expenses later. Yes I am going to have a haircut.

God didn't want me dead yet. I could be considered lucky. If the circumstances were perfectly all in place, I'd be dead by now. And if I am, I would not be writing this blog post. Well I am writing this now. So to dear Death, I know you don't give a heads up whenever you're coming to pick up people from this earth. But whenever you're going to pick me up in the future, say hi first.

No comments: