Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something To Die For

I was really sleepy last night, around 11:00 pm I think, so I thought it would be better if I give in to slumber... Or perhaps, just a little nap.

A nap of around 20 minutes shall greatly increase your performance. Take driving for example. If you're oh-so-sleepy that you can't drive anymore it'd be better to stop by a gasoline station and take a nap before hitting the road again.

Having the principle in mind I tried to apply it. I set the alarm at 11:30 pm hoping that I'd be able to start out Histo then Accounting 'cause I have tests for both subjects the next day.

Voila! When I woke up it was 3:15 am. Okay this is the first time that my alarm tactics did not work - my primary alarm of Fear Factory's "Slave Labor" and my secondary alarm (set at 11:35 pm) of Van Halen's "Eruption" failed to drag my consciousness to reality.

Anyway I finished Histo at around 4:30 am. Until now I've been circulating around Multiply pages of my contacts list 'cause I think I've exhausted myself already that I wanted to have a break. But by this time, I shall be preparing for school else the traffic will hinder me from being on time for my Histo class considering that I come in late most of the time.

And oh, I've finished like 3 albums of Lamb of god just this morning: from New American Gospel, to As The Palaces Burn, to Ashes Of The Wake. I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish Sacrament before I leave. And yeah their new album's out entitled Wrath. I'm gonna have dad get me a copy. >:)

Music > Coffee

Now you've got something to die for
Now you've got something to die for
Infidel
Imperial

Lust for blood
A blind crusade
Apocalyptic
We count the days

Randy did a good job on the vocals. \m/

No comments: