Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Drive

School's over, well possibly, my chances of staying at my university too, primarily because I didn't get to drive myself... Something else did.

Emotions.

Fuck that. These so-called fancy little fuckers roaming around the realm of your heart constantly and continually screw you up in almost any situation that requires critical thinking of the mind. These fuckers instantaneously interfere with whatever is going on and change the course of history, forever.

You read that right. Forever. So FUCK it. Yeah, I'm tired of cyclical and angular bullshit that's been designing the model of my earthbound and temporal existence and I'm sick of bearing the inevitable ass jack pain of each and every day.

Kidding. Perhaps I should shift gears and propel myself to the real steering wheel and drive my existence to happiness.

The keys are missing though. And from there I've already fucked myself twice. Going thrice bitches. Long live eggheads of the world, you have nothing to lose but your balls.

I lost mine already. Well I have a third one.

No comments: