Monday, March 9, 2009

Nothing But Stress

Indeed.

School's been wearing me out all day long. It was a Sunday, yes I know, but then all the pressure from the incoming hell week has been pushing down on me. And when I was doing my assigned tasks a while ago, a little thought from my younger brother came up and boggled me for quite a while.

I haven't played DotA for the longest time now! And when I saw li'l bro playing the game just this afternoon I was like: "Holy shit I missed a lot-- wait what the hell, there are new stuff found around the newly-released maps! And there are new age item builds for various heroes too! Dude, you've gotta play this game again... Seriously."

Nah, I've been able to stop the vice and the addiction already. Perhaps I'll just play the game occasionally with friends. That sounds better now.

---
Anyway, our band's song has been successful. I don't know if the other guys would like to take it one step further but the recording sounds good enough for me.

No comments: