Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Officer Dickhead

Officer Dickhead is one of Lamb of God's songs which is playing on my stereo right now.

I could not think of a better title and I'm hungry yet again. Well, I was supposed to go online 6 hours ago but then my smarty little brother a.k.a. bastard played DotA on our remaining PC 'cause 2 laptops have been fucked up like my life and the other desktop got disassembled because tech guys still had to remodel the interior.

So why did I not go online after bastard used the computer?

Beergin. Oh-ho happy birthday. Smartypants and dinglehead I was at the time, I slept. And when I woke up, voila, it's 3:27 am. Forget about Chantal's plans for tomorrow which I don't know 'cause I didn't get to talk to her - I just hope I'd be meeting up with the guys later.

And oh, I was even texting Bianca stupid things like:
"I think I got drunk
Nah kidding, I'm good I'm good.
Heeeheeeheeeheeeheee
I'm fly like the sky.
You see, I'm not drunk 'cause I still text well!
I'm strong."
Who the hell in his right ass would do this?

I'm an ass.

No comments: